In the for-profit sector, there are three ways to value a company:
1. Cost value (add all the costs that you have paid for)
2. Book value (value of equity at the current time), and
3. Market value (value a potential purchaser will pay). This last one is likely to have the highest value.
Value for causes or non-profit sector involves two different approaches:
1. Wide impact: lots of people, small improvement, or
2. Profound impact: few people, transformational.
Join us for a interactive talk about valuation –
Join our mailing list on funding here: http://fundingyourmilliondollaridea.com/